Friday, May 18, 2007

Limits and page names

Limits

http://sandradodd.com/limits.html

Deb Lewis wrote something great on a list I'm not on. Kelly Lovejoy forwarded it to me, and it needed a home. I went to name a file "limits" and found I already had one, with a good bit from Deb Cunefare I had saved but not formatted. I guess I knew someday I'd come back there and fix it up. Today is that day.

I wrote an introduction, threw in five reasonable links.

Pam Sorooshian's daughter, Rose, discovered one day that she could guess URL extensions for my site and lots of them were there. That's been my plan for a while. You might try it, and if you find there's a perfect keyword that's not opening a page, send me a note and I might make a redirect page to the closest existing page, or a directory page, or just build the page.

No comments: