Wednesday, December 5, 2007

quotes generator and radio interview

Thanks to the research assistance of Schuyler Waynforth, I have a random quotes generator here now (left, under the random post generator):
http://sandradodd.com/unschooling

Tuesday night, December 11, I'm scheduled to be on The Alan Colmes Show, a syndicated radio talk show out of New York, on Fox Radio. It's 11:00 eastern time, 9:00 Mountain time. There will be someone to refute me (person not yet chosen), and after an exchange (with Alan Colmes moderating) of at least 20 minutes, they'll start taking callers. I won't be on the phone over an hour, I'm told, and they'll keep taking callers after they disconnect from the guests. Three hours altogether, the show lasts.

I don't know how it will go, but I don't see that it can be worse than the Unschooling Discussion list or the forum at unschooling.info. I'll write about it the next day (December 12) here: http://sandradodd.blogspot.com



The associate producer who's my contact wrote:

Unfortunately we don't have an Albuquerque station. We're on about 85
stations across the country. All hope is not lost, though. People can
listen live on www.alancolmesradio.com or thru Sirius 145 or XM 168.

No comments: